Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Graduation

It's done!
A chapter in my daughters life is over.
She has GRADUATED from High School.
Class of 2013!

It's bittersweet.
The high school years are supposed to be the greatest years of your life but often are not. Yet, you get through them with battle scars and all. Lol. My daughter included. (I know I was certainly happy to be done with mine.)
She is the last one for me!

I know that this week has been a crazy graduation week for many. I've watched all the Facebook updates of all my FB friend's families celebrating the graduation of one person or another. It's an awesome time of the year. A proud time for most. I've browsed and "Liked" many photos that have been shared and have even shared my own. Memories! That's what it is all about.


Congratulations to all those that may be reading that have Graduated themselves
 or that are proud parents! (Like me)

At my daughters graduation ceremony I opted out on the flowers. After all, they just die. I chose to go with something that will last longer. lol Something that she can keep as long as she can to remember her special day and that her momma loves her. LOVE YOU BABY!!!

The Graduation Bear
                                             

Graduation ceremonies....horribly boring! But, it's over! Woo Hoo The valedictory speech wasn't overly long and boring, which was great. (Can't tell you anything about it though. lol) But I was Valedictorian once. Oh..the memories. There were no prayers...since they took prayers out of the school many years ago. Phooey to the powers that be for making that mistake!
Sooo....I searched for, and found an awesome prayer that I will share here.


And yes....my daughter looked absolutely beautiful. She cleans up very well when she is ready. So, we made sure to take our beautiful graduate out for a bite to eat after the ceremonies.


Now, to await the official delivery/pick up of the Diploma. Because you know that what they give them on stage is just a rolled up piece of paper for show. lol

And....plans for College!
Stay tuned!!

Anyways....I just thought a blog post deserved to be dedicated to Graduation because this week has been crazy full of them. I'm sure that somebody reading has been affected directly or indirectly by this wonderful occasion. lol

Now, for some laughs, here's a cute video I found on YouTube that was worth a few.



Kind of like a female Spoken Reasons. (Who happened to get a small part in the new The Heat movie with Sandra Bullock by the way. Gotta check that out. Congrats to him. See...being silly on YouTube can really pay off.)

Now...time to get ready for the long weekend. Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...