Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Battle...


Needed this one today! - along with a few others.
You know...to get the head right. lol
After an absolutely awesome weekend.  (with sarcasm)
What can I say? I went through a tornado of emotion this weekend and now......
I'm going to walk away.
Or was it an earthquake?
Whatever it was, it sure felt like a natural disaster. Things really got shook up. Devastation. WTH?
For someone else, it's probably more of a tsunami as they seem to be swept away and don't want to hold on to what they should be. At least that is my interpretation.
But, how can you help people that don't want your help?
Me, I'm walking away. Yes I am! (I'm gonna be where i'm at!..lol)
Will not insert myself where I am not wanted.
But I will be here when the crap hits the fan. And, it will.
I have a strong foundation....and I will not crumble.
The words of this song will tell you why.
The Battle Is Not Mine!

How can I not be strong when I have such a loving and supportive husband too? That, with my faith in God!!  Powerful!
Oh yeah.....


I came to work this morning with my head held high. I didn't sleep well last evening, but the time I lay awake I was able to gain acceptance of what was going on around me.
God granted me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
He sure did.

That being said....I'm moving forward.


Yes....I'm loving Yolanda Adams.

Had an awesome dinner experience with my daughter on Friday. lol We went to a Korean BBQ place called Chako. It was pure jokes watching her squirm over the raw shrimp that still had their heads attached. Then, we hung out again on Saturday to visit an auntie in the hospital. I know auntie was happy to see her.  But it's amazing how stuff that happens on one day can tarnish your view of the entire weekend. lol Just saying!

Checked the immigration website this morning hoping for some awesome news. It didn't come. Yet.
That's ok though. I know it will, I just have to continue to exercise patience. Lord knows, I'm constantly having mine tested. lol 

My hubby....he is off being Uncle Furman today. lmao
Everyone just loves him. What can I say? 5 kids from church have adopted him as their uncle. My friends children. So, since they have no school today, he is off hanging out with them. A wonderful family. 
Wonder what they are doing? Hmmm? lol

I'm just waiting to go home and relax. It's debate night. Yes, I'm all caught up in the Presidential Election. I've watched the last two debates and the Vice Presidential debate. Couldn't tell you a thing about Canadian Politics though. lol To avoid nasty messages, I'll reserve my opinions on either party. hahahaha
Anyways, I pray that everyone has an awesome week and that I certainly have a better week than the ones I've been having lately. If it's up to Furman....I'll be smiling every day.
So, I'm thinking...that I will.
I've made a decision...and i'm gonna stick to it.
You know why?
  Sometimes....you just have to! lol

I'm seeing that some people just need to learn to do the same. Love themselves, that is.
Keeping several people in my prayers.
Because God answers them...in his own time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...