Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First Wedding Anniversary



Love this song, ANNIVERSARY by Tony, Toni, Tone....
and now I can sing it with meaning!

Oh....but.....
I dedicate this song to my husband for our very First Wedding Anniversary.   


A birthday gift to me like no other!



To have our Wedding Anniversary be the day before my Birthday was a great idea.
Glad I thought of it. lol
No excuses..lol...it will never be forgotten.
And, I will forever have the greatest gift.
God is good.
Look forward to a year even better than our first.

And nooo, we haven't heard from Immigration yet so we haven't gotten that as an anniversary gift as I had hoped. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...