Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Going Backwards!!

Update April 2nd, 2012


Person to be sponsored lives outside of Canada
Type of applicationStep 1

Assessment of Sponsor
Step 2

Assessment of Person Being Sponsored (applicant)

(The Call Centre does not have processing times for step 2)
Spouse, common‑law partner or dependent child
75 days

(working on applications received on January 18, 2012)


Can someone please tell me how we are going backwards?  Ugh.
For the last few weeks the update has been that they are working on applications received January 25th. The last couple of weeks! So now...how are we up to 75 days wait time because they are working on applications received January 18th? THEY ARE GOING BACKWARDS!! I've gotten used to them lying about their update dates because yesterday was not April 2nd....but to change the date of the applications they are working on...i'm not liking that one bit.  They must have found some extra applications dated January 18th sitting under someone's coffee cup. Only way I can explain it.  Oh well....Patience is a virtue.

I've been enjoying vacation at home with hubby.
Today...I FINALLY got on his bike. Our New Addition Rode at a good pace while watching my favorite soap, The Young and the Restless. Watched two episodes that I had taped on the PVR. So, that's almost two hours riding because I always skip through the commercials. lol My husband always knows when I've fallen asleep when watching television together because I have stopped fast forwarding.  haha  I try to convince him otherwise, but it never works. He's out for a run right now. I haven't hit the pavement as planned quite yet. Don't want to hold him back because he is training for a Marathon and I'm only running a 10K. So, I did the bike today.  I did something. The other day my hubby put me through a sample of his bootcamp. lol Did some Tae-bo too. Remember that?  Billy what's his name? I didn't like it. But my husband has some Zumba for us to do also. Haven't done that yet. Maybe that will be more fun. I've never done it before. Either way, i'll be ready for my 10K in three weeks. But, as for the Toronto Spartan Sprint....well, that's where hubby keeps me in his bootcamp to get me ready. If i'm lucky, i'll lose a few pounds and get back to my regular weight. Weight Exchange Funny thing is that I went to visit my mom yesterday and just like an innocent child that says whatever is on their mind, she was quick to point out that I've gained a few pounds. OMG! She had me cracking up. Always gotta comment on the butt! I really don't get it because I've seen some butts and mine definitely doesn't compare. lol
  What was I saying?  hahahaha

I might have to get back on the bike again later to lose a few more calories because I ate quite a bit yesterday. We had an awesome lunch at a Korean BBQ Place called Chako with one of my dearest friends. We definitely want to go back there. The tables had a grill in the center so that you can cook your own food. Seriously.  That's the grill to the right.
 This is the ALL YOU CAN EAT food
they bring for you to cook yourself. NO DISCOUNT for doing it yourself. hahaha But it wasn't expensive at all and quite the experience.  Calamari, Fish, Beef, Chicken, Peppers, Zucchini and plus you get Rice, Tofu, Box Choy, Bean Sprouts and something else on the side...might have been sliced turnips. All I know is that it was all awesome.  So yeah....a second round on the bike for maybe a movie or something might be in order.

Anyways...back to my vacation!
The last few days were interrupted with a bit of ridiculousness Not A Grudge - A Choice. But that's me sometimes...wasting my time on stupidness with people not worth the time of day. "I would spend less energy building a house"  hahaha  Had to quote that line from one of the stupid messages sent to me. Some people are a trip and a half, but good laughs.  What can I say, I always hold out hope for the impossible because I know God - BECAUSE HE LIVES! .

On that note...Tomorrow is Good Friday and Good it will be.  God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!  So I want to wish all my readers a Happy Happy Easter in advance. In case I don't get to another post over the holidays.  I LOVE YOU ALL. Can you imagine a world where we would all be the same? OMG! That would be soooo boring. hahaha





To end today's post I want to share one of my favorite hymns. Something that is sooooo true!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...