Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Friday, February 17, 2012

Why Thank You Canada Post!!!

I wasn't expecting to blog today but after receiving the phone call that I just did...I had to tell ya!!

Canada Post called.    Yup.

How long has it been since I posted on my blog that I opened a ticket to investigate my package not being delivered? Hmmm...That post was on Feb 2nd in which they told me that I would hear from someone within 2-5 days. LOL  And today is? Gheez Louise.  The lady called me (her name wasn't Louise by the way) to tell me that my package was delivered on January 31st.  Well gee!! It was Feb 3rd when Canada Post all of a sudden updated their website with my delivery confirmation. It took my phonecall on Feb 2nd for them to do it but they got it done.  Oh, and remember, their update didn't include the time of delivery. Naturally because it wasn't scanned as delivered at the time, but someone obviously just responded to the request and said "Oh ya, I delivered that one".  So this lady tells me my package was delivered on January 31st, in case I didn't know already. All I could say to her was "Yeah, ok.  If you say so". I know I sounded rude....but I was disturbed by the fact that it took them more than what they promised to get back to me, and that they didn't seem to be calling me with an explanation but just an answer to my inquiry. This...is the service I paid for. I could have saved a whole $8.00 at least by just sticking a stupid stamp on it.

Why Thank You Canada Post!!!

Anyways....TGIF!  Monday is Family Day....a holiday that I DON'T GET. So like Canada Post who also doesn't get it, I will be working. But, Canada Post definitely needs to be there with all the money they've been losing as a result of people not mailing stuff like they used to. Well maybe if they were more reliable!!  lol Who am I fooling....I'll send an email over a letter any day.

   Thought this was cute (Hope they weren't using Canada Post)

Enjoy and Have an awesome weekend.

14 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...